The effort involved in bringing classical music closer to the general public has noble purposes. On the one hand, that a generational relay can take place in order to guarantee the continuity of its magic. On the other hand, that it lets your capacity for intellectual and emotional formation establish a useful line of learning for all. It is music as a tool to produce beauty, a beauty capable of causing kind feelings in the face of so much aggressiveness, more and more present every day, in social and leisure environments.
- GENRE: Symphonic
- DURATION: 80 min.
- LANGUAGE: Spanish
- YEAR OF PRODUCTION: 2004
- RECORD LABEL: Deutsche Grammophon
Orquesta Sinfónica de Tenerife
- The Steadfast Tin Soldier by Hans Christian Andersen with music composed by Emilio Aragón and narrated by Ana Duato
- El Flautista Maravilloso narrative and music by José Merino and narrated by Nadia de Santiago and Emilio Aragón
- Babar the elephant music by Francis Poulenc and narrated by Julia Gutiérrez Caba
- La Flor Más Grande del Mundo by José Saramago with music composed by Emilio Aragón and narrated by Alejandro Sanz